The Watch Certificate™ attests to its serial numbers. It certifies its market quotation. It also allows you to replace lost papers, to be enforceable in case of theft with the police and your insurance.
Choose the market value of your watch; if you don't know the market value, contact us at: email@example.com to get an estimate within 72 hours, or indicate "I don't know" in the drop-down menu.
By pressing "I buy", you accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
After the purchase you will receive a proposal for an appointment with a watchmaker near you to inspect your watch. You can also obtain your Watch Certificate™ from one of our Authorized Partners.
What's the Watch Certificate™?
HD photos (example)
Information accessible at any time and secured by the Blockchain(more information)
Watch authenticated by a watchmaker (in detail)
Watch certified by a recognized expert, member of a Chamber and recognized at European level(in detail)
The main reasons to get a Watch Certificate™:
I would like to know the value of my watch,
I bought a watch without papers,
I have a doubt about its authenticity,
I want to know more about my watch,
I need information about my watch to resell it,
I want to check a watch before buying it,
How does it work?
1. I order online, I receive my card to be activated.
2. I go to the partner of my choice (Note: if there is no partner near you , contact us here)
3. The watchmaker authenticates 45+ checkpoints on my watch
4. The expert receives and verifies the watchmaker's authentication report and certifies this information.
And voila, my certificate is active! It is registered in the blockchain to guarantee absolute security.
- I am guaranteed of the authenticity of my watch
- I know its value on the market
- I have HD photos and I know all the information about my watch: its movement, its dial,
- I can sell it serenely without selling it, if my watch increases in value I could sell it at the right time
- I can pass it on to a relative and he will have all the information about the watch,
- I am reassured, I have evidence about my watch: it belongs to me, it has a value, a history...
- I have a pledge of authenticity
- I can sell it at its fair value
- I can bequeath it in complete transparency
- In case of theft I have all the information I need to take the necessary steps with the insurance and police services.