Transfer of ownership
The Watch Certificate™, a unique number valid for life
Each Watch Certificate™ has a unique 9-digit number assigned for life.
This number corresponds to a unique watch. In the event of a sale of this watch, it is, therefore, necessary to pass on the Watch Certificate™ to the new owner of the watch.
Sell your watch and pass on your Watch Certificate™
Declaring a change of ownership allows you to record the transfer of your watch in the database, thus allowing the new owner to take full advantage of the universe of dedicated services linked to his card, as well as its history.
How to transmit your Watch Certificate™
Here are the steps to follow:
1 - Scan your Watch card Certificate™
2 - Press "TRANSMIT THIS CERTIFICATE"
3 - Follow the steps
Don't forget to give the card to its new owner.
Is a new inspection required when the watch is sold?
We recommend having the watch re-inspected at the time of disposal.
This re-inspection will be recorded on the Watch Certificate™ :
It facilitates the sale
- The buyer is reassured about the watch he is acquiring
- The market value is confirmed by an appraisal range
It protects the seller
- Attestation of the condition and authenticity of the watch at the time of sale
- This proves the good faith of the seller at the time of the sale
-Guarantees the buyer
- Provides proof that the timepiece he buys is authentic
-Accompanies the professional
- Attracts watch enthusiasts to him when they need his expertise
- Allows him to monitor the condition of the watches exchanged, and, if necessary, to offer an optional overhaul or maintenance if this seems necessary.
It enhances the value of the watch
- The part is checked again to ensure that it is maintained in the best possible condition in order to extend its service life.